- Our standard shipping is Japan Post Air. A tracking number is NOT included with the default shipping option.
- Registered mail is upgrade option.
- Shipping costs vary according to the parcel's weight
- Estimated delivery within 10 to 20 business days to many regions.
When the total shipping cost is over $20USD, we ship by Fedex (2-6 days / tracked) except for some regions.We always select the cheapest shipping method.
- No shipping on Saturday, Sunday and holidays (Japanese time zone).
Once an order is processed, most packages are dispatched within two (2) working days.
IMPORT DUTIES / TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- KinsenTOKYO does NOT collect any taxes or duties at the point of sale. Depending on the laws and regulations of your country (especially EU & UK) , your order may be subject to import duties or taxes upon arrival at your local port of entry. Whether import fees are charged and at what rate will usually depends on what country the shipment was sent from, the value of the package, and package contents.If you are concerned about the possibility of being charged import fees, please be sure to look up the regulations for your country in advance.
- Any import taxes, duties, or fees that may be incurred are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot assist with the payment of these fees or provide any discounts or refunds in relation to these fees.
Once you have received your delivery, please inspect it for quality.
We will gladly return, refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
Please contact us within 7 days. Please send detailed photo of the damage and submit images by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return your undamaged and unused
(in the original packaging and in perfect resalable condition) purchase.
You have 7 days after receiving your order to return the item(s) for an exchange, refund or store credit.
Please contact us at email@example.com
You will be responsible for the shipping charges associated with sending the item(s) back to us. Shipping fees are not eligible for a refund.
NON DELIVERY OR REJECTED DELIVERY
If a parcel fails to be delivered because the customer entered an incorrect delivery address, we don’t accept responsibility. In this event we have to wait for the package to be returned, and then we can reship the package. The return shipping and reshipping fees must be paid by the customer.
If the customer fails to accept shipment after attempts to deliver, and the package is returned to us, we don’t accept responsibility. In this case, the cost of return shipping and reshipping from us must be paid by the customer.